Here are five things that Diamond Bar and Walnut residents need to know today.
1. Today is Human Rights Day, celebrated across the world on the anniversary of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
2. Attention homeowners: Today is the deadline for paying the first of two installments of your property taxes. You can pay Los Angeles County taxes at this online link. But remember that in many cases taxes are paid through a mortgage lender.
3. The Diamond Bar Public Library will host Teen Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. Click here for the details.
4. The Diamond Bar Planning Commission scheduled for tonight has been rescheduled for Dec. 19 at 7 p.m. in the Windmill Room at City Hall.
5. The Walnut Public Library is hosting an event at 6:30 p.m. to teach participants how to make Bo Lo Bao or pineapple bun. Click here for more information.