Tis the season to be merry and brighten up a local senior’s holiday through Home Instead Senior Care®’s Be a Santa to a Senior program!
Be a Santa to a Senior – run by the Home Instead Rancho Cucamonga office in partnership with area retailers, volunteers and members of the community – is an annual program developed to ensure isolated seniors receive gifts and companionship during the holidays.
To Be a Santa to a Senior, stop by any of the following locations and select an ornament from the displayed trees. Each ornament will have a gift suggestion. Have fun shopping, then return the unwrapped gift in the bag with the ornament to the same location by December 8.
- Atria Del Rey Senior Living, 8825 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga
- Chase Bank, Rancho Cucamonga
- JCP 5 Star Outlet, 4410 Mills Circle, Ontario
- Marshall’s, 3967 Grand Ave, Chino
- Marshall’s, 150 W. Foothill Blvd, Upland
- Mercury Insurance, Rancho Cucamonga
- Sears Grand, 8250 Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga
- Wal-Mart, 12549 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga
Since introducing the Be a Santa to a Senior program, Home Instead Senior Care has helped provide 1.2 million gifts to more than 700,000 seniors in need.
For more information about Be a Santa to a Senior, call 909-476-9030 or visit www.BeaSantatoaSenior.com.