L.A. County Fair Daily Highlights – Sept. 28
The L.A. County Fair is celebrating its 91st anniversary with one big party. Here’s a list of programs and deals for Saturday, Sept. 28. More information can be found at www.lacountyfair.com.
Today’s hours: 10 a.m. – midnight
- City of Hope Bloodmobile will be at the Fair. On-site blood drive donors receive a ticket for one free return admission to the Fair.
- Season Pass: presented by Walgreens, $24.99 for ages 6 and older at participating Walgreens
- Ralphs Any-Day Tickets: admission tickets $10 for adults, $6 for ages 6-12, comes with exclusive unlimited carnival ride wristband ($35). Restrictions apply. Presented by Ralphs.
-Cardenas Any-Day Tickets: admission tickets $10 for adults, $6 for ages 6-12, available at all participating Cardenas Markets.
-Cal Poly Pomona and UCLA day. Check www.lacountyfair.com for promotions for students, staff and alumni.
- Costco Savings Pack: $54.99 for 4 any-day tickets, one parking pass and 44 carnival ride/game tickets. At participating Costco store.
- Children 5 and younger are free every day.
Today’s Top Things To Do:
Moto X Champions Tour: The Metal Mulisha Moto-X Champions feature the biggest names from the most iconic team in FMX competing in a unique head-to-head double elimination format. Part of the End of Summer Concert Series, presented by Toyota. A limited number of free general admission tickets will be available beginning at 3 p.m. at the ticket kiosk on Rose Lane. Reserved seats are available at ticketmaster.com and the Fair box office. 7:30 p.m.
Kissmania: Kissmania dons the 1977-1978 Love Gun era stage and costumes to recreate the essence of what makes the original Kiss legendary while incorporating the biggest and best hits of their entire 35 year career. Join in the fun at the Coca Cola Stage. 7:30 and 10 p.m.
Gold Medal Flour Scratch Bakers Cookie Challenge: The new Gold Medal Flour Scratch Bakers Cookie Challenge will celebrate the most delicious and most award-worthy cookies at the Fair. Judging begins at 5 p.m. at the Village on Broadway.
Mysteries of the Amazon: Daily. The spectacular Flower & Garden Pavilion takes Fairguests into the exotic foliage of South America. Enjoy the colorful creativity of the pavilion and look for toucans, emerald boas and a sloth in the atrium.
Aerial Arts Circus Show: Daily. Aerial acrobats from Hollywood Aerial Arts demonstrate their amazing mid-air tricks. Guests can learn the skill firsthand for a nominal fee. Visit our website for more information. Show times: 2, 4, 6, 7:30 and 9 p.m.
Barnyard Racers Pig Racing: Daily. See the fastest pigs in North America as they race snout to snout down the ham stretch to reach their ultimate goal – an Oreo cookie. FairView Farms.