The Los Angeles County Fair will be dark on Monday and Tuesday’s with the exception of today, Labor Day. Here is a list of programs and deals for today, Sept. 3.
More information can be found at the LA County Fair website. Today’s hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- $1 admission from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; $1 22-oz soft drinks from 1-4 p.m.; $2 carnival rides and games from 4-7 p.m.
- Season Pass: presented by Walgreens, $24.99 for ages 6 and older at participating Walgreens
- Ralphs Any-Day Tickets: admission tickets $10 for adults, $6 for ages 6-12, comes with exclusive unlimited carnival ride wristband ($35). Restrictions apply. Presented by Ralphs.
- Costco Savings Pack: $54.99 for 4 any-day tickets, one parking pass and 44 carnival ride/game tickets. At participating Costco store.
- Children 5 and younger are free everyday.
Today’s Top Things To Do:
Karmin, Cobra Starhip and This is She - The three bands perform at the End of Summer Concert Series, presented by Toyota. A limited number of free general admission tickets will be available beginning at 3 p.m. at the ticket kiosk on Rose Lane. Reserved seats are available at ticketmaster.com and the Fair box office. 7:30 p.m.
Festival Latinoamericano de Arte y Folklore - Celebrate the rich cultural traditions of Latin America this weekend with an artistic showcase of vendors and entertainment.
Crafters Village - Festival Village will host a different festival each weekend of the Fair. This weekend is Crafters Village with artists and vendors selling handmade items. Products include metal art, steam punk jewelry, handmade incense, T-shirts, soaps, dolls and more. Located near the Lagoon.
Cooking Demonstration - Join Chef Leslie for a demo on quick and healthy meals. Scheduled at the Village on Broadway. 4:30 & 5:30 p.m.
Wines classes - Master Sommelier Michael Jordan hosts wine classes in the Wine and Spirits Marketplace – The World of Riesling – Remarkable! 2 p.m.; Ole! Wines of Spain, 4 p.m.; Thunder Down Under – the Big Bad Bruisers, 6 p.m.
Queen Nation - Queen comes to life with this tribute band. Let them rock you at the Coca-Cola Stage at 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Grilled Cheese Contest - Check out the battle for the best gourmet grilled cheese as contestants vie for a blue ribbon. Judging begins at 3 p.m. in Culinary Styles.
Welde’s Big Bear Expedition – Open daily. Learn about the amazing world of bears and their habitats and get a unique opportunity to observe and experience their personalities as the Welde’s bears display a variety of skills. In Wilderness Ridge.