.

Cooking Fire Engulfs Pomona Kitchen, Resident Displaced

The fire was reported about noon on Mill Valley Road, a fire captain said.

"A cooking malfunction," caused a fire that destroyed a Pomona kitchen Thursday, engulfing it in flames but no injuries were reported, officials said.

The fire was reported about noon on Mill Valley Road, a fire captain said.

It took about 16 firefighters 10 minutes to knock down the blaze, Pomona fire Capt. John Robinson told Patch. "It was a cooking malfunction."

One adult was displaced, the captain said.

"They were going to hang with family," Robinson told Patch.

 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »