The closures are part of an ongoing $121.5 million pavement rehabilitation project, according to a California Department of Transportation news release. The project is expected to be completed in the fall of 2014.
The following is the closure schedule for today through Sunday, which is subject to change.
- 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. – Up to three lanes between I-605 & Azusa Avenue
- 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. – Seventh Avenue on-ramp CLOSED
- 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. – HOV lane CLOSED between Seventh Avenue & Hacienda Boulevard
- 11 p.m. to 11 a.m. – Connector from north- and southbound I-605 to eastbound SR-60 closed.
- 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. – Up to three lanes between southbound SR-57 & Azusa Avenue
- 10 p.m. to 11 a.m. – Fairway Drive and Old Brea Canyon Road on-ramps CLOSED
- 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. – HOV lane CLOSED between southbound SR-57 & Nogales Street
- 11 p.m. to 10 a.m. – Connector from north- and southbound SR-57 to westbound SR-60 CLOSED
- Friday 11:59 p.m. to Saturday 5 a.m. –FULL FREEWAY CLOSURE between southbound SR-57 & Azusa Avenue